Completely Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
A “Daily Wear” cosmetic adhesive that is great for all skin types and sensitive skin - especially as a cosmetic glitter glue. Our “Daily Wear” glitter base also provides you with a clean, controlled glitter application.
Available in two sizes: 4mL and 30mL.
What It Does:
“Daily Wear” glitter base keeps all loose product adhered to any skin surface without dulling the sparkle. The makeup glitter glue also prevents cracking, flaking or floating, offering a comfortable all day hold that dries completely with easy removal.
A cosmetic glitter glue that feels like water but keeps glitter and any loose makeup secured all day long.
Lit Cosmetics Glitter Base comes in three formulas: Daily Wear Glitter Base (every day),Water Resistant Glitter Base (medium activity), and Forever Wear Glitter Base (heavy activity). Vegan, hypoallergenic and cruelty-free. NO alchohol, NO parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or propylene glycol.
Water based glue formulation, containing no Parabens, no Alcohol and no Propylene Glycol.What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- This makeup glue is vegan, hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free.
- Remove with warm water and face cloth or makeup pads.
- The adhesive does not lift base makeup it actually acts as a protective barrier keeping your makeup from fading, creasing or loosing colour.
- This glitter base works as the perfect Cosmetic Enhancer to all other Brands and products = Lipstick/glosses, shadows, eye/brow liners, blush, mascara, nail polish, hair and body lotions.
- Hint: darker glitter colours look best with a dark makeup base while a white base will “POP” lighter glitter colours.
- Remember to have fun blending multiple colours and play with different shades of eyeliners/shadows to create cool effects.
- After product has dried tightness may occur but don’t panic! Your skin surface will loosen up within 20 blinks - and now your Lit baby!
Water/Aqua, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylene Glycol, PEG-25 Hydrogentaed Castor Oil, Panthenol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Parfum.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.